The Mall is an official adventure module for Liminal Horror. Below are links to digital resources for The Mall.
Download [itch](https://goblinarchives.itch.io/the-mall) in print (TBA)
The Mall is a wet, gooey, practical effects filled TTRPG adventure set in a 199x mall pulled out of time and space. The mall’s denizens are trapped inside with a creature not bound by any one form. It slithers among them now, preparing to assimilate and imitate its victims until no one is left and it can open a rift between its home dimension…AND EARTH!
This module carries content warnings for death, human sacrifice, hallucinations, drugs, people trapped/imprisoned, instances of self-inflicted harm, temporal disorientation and body horror (bones and foreign objects breaking through skin, unwilling bodily transformation, bodily disfigurement).
- Carpenter, John. - The Thing
- Astron-6 - The Void
- Siebert, Maggie - Bonding
- Umezz, Kazuo - The Drifting Classroom
- Writing, Layout & Design: Goblin Archives
- Editing: Vi Huntsman
- Cover: Zach Hazard Vaupen © 2022
- Illustrations: Garbage Goat © 2022
- Illustration: Trevor Henderson © 2022
- Playtesters: Chris, Will, Geoff, Andy, Paul, Tyler, Nick, Shadow and John
- Feedback: Chrissy Crits, Will Conwell, Garbage Goat, Logan Dean.