Liminal Horror is a modern horror ttrpg that can adapt to a myriad of different subgenres. It’s fail forward, rules-lite chasis where you play as characters that battle against (and are changed) by the horrors that lurk in the dark.
itch: All content can be found on the Goblin Archive itch.io page.
goblinarchive.blot.im is where I post in process resources, appendices, updates, and additions to the Liminal Horror system.
Stay up to date with blog posts, releases, WIPs, and other cryptid-esque sightings. goblinarchives.substack.com/
A DESIGN FRAMEWORK has been included to help support creators in making adventures, content, hacks, and remiaginings using LIMINAL HORROR. The Third Party License allows designers an open way to make things and retain all profit and control of their work.
This site also currently houses a collection of resources to help lower the barrier of entry for designers called The Annotated Archive of Game Design Resources
- Liminal Horror in print, itch, drivethrurpg, Japense Translation, epub,
- The Mall Official module: What if The Thing were set in a 1990s mall? in print, itch
- The Bureau Official module co-written with Josh Domanski: It’s Gradient Descent meets Control in print, itch
- The Bloom Official Module: What if Twin Peaks had a The Last of Us arc? in print, itch
- One Night At The Shelterwood Inn Official Crossover Module: A Liminal Horror & Triangle Agency Crossover Reality in print soon, itch
LIMINAL HORROR merch available at Space Penguin Ink
The github repository for this text can be found here