3 HP, 1 Armor, 8 STR, 12 DEX, 10 CTRL
Dagger (d6), Blood Sigil (d4 Stress)
- Every cult needs followers, footsoldiers, and believers.
- To please their masters, to gain access to power, to survive.
- Rarely alone.
4 HP, 13 STR, 12 DEX, 10 CTRL
Claws (d6) Tongue (d8)
- Sapient humanoid frogs. Large, muscular. Some are able to hide as men.
- To remain hidden. To free their master. To inherit the earth.
- Some have a moderate ability to create illusions and cloud minds. This can cause CTRL damage
6 HP, 1 Armor, 14 STR, 12 DEX, 10 CTRL
Service Pistol (d6)
- Black suits, black glasses. Some believe, others doubt, most follow orders.
- To obscure, to acquire, to maintain order
- Critical Damage: The special agent apprehends the target.
Child of the Spoor
4 HP, 1 Armor, 12 STR, 8 DEX, 6 CTRL
Spoor blessed dagger (d6)
- The flesh is host to parasitic fungus that has overtaken the brain and connected them to the grand structure. Some have fruiting bodies sprouting from fissures in the flesh, while others are barely noticeable, except for the slight fuzz.
- To propagate. To gestate. To ^%$(~!@
- Critical Damage: Some of the spoors enter the victim’s body.
8 HP, 1 Armor, 10 STR, 14 DEX, 14 CTRL
Magitek prototype weapon (d6 blast)
- Varying in look but always professional in dress and appearance.
- To protect corporate interests, to test, to acquire.
- Each analyst has a different specialty, all pose unique dangers to the fabric of reality. Give a critical damage trigger that reflects their department.
8 HP, 2 Armor, 8 STR, 12 DEX, 13 CTRL
Walking stick (d6) Chaos Magic (at least 2 spells)
- Witches can look like anyone. Some have been changed through proximity to magic (you can roll on Magic - Fallout Mutations if you want to up their weird)
- To learn, to hide, to influence. Sometimes, to teach.
- Critical Damage: The Witch leaves their sigil upon their target, forming a connection with them.
10 HP, 3 Armor, 10 STR, 10, DEX, 12 CTRL
Spectral embrace (d6 CTRL)
- Incorporeal spirits unable to leave after death.
- Drives vary as much as in the living. The act of becoming a ghost often means they lean toward violence, vengeance, and pettiness.
- Can attempt a possession, target must succeed a CTRL save to resist.
14 HP, 1 Armor, 14 STR, 8 DEX, 14 CTRL
Claws (d8, transforming), Kiss (d6 stress)
- Impossibly tall, curvy, pale.
- To protect, to nurture, to punish.
- Critical Damage: Her time is now. Mother transforms.
10 HP, 3 Armor, 14 STR, 10 DEX
Cascade of vermin (d6, blast)
- Was once a normal person, now they are host to a legion (choose maggots/worms/ants). Upon close inspection the viewer can see movement underneath the skin. Treat as a Detachment
- To burrow, to corrupt, to spread.
- Critical Damage: The victim is unable to pick off the swarm in time, they begin to burrow too deep.
12 HP, 2 Armor, 16 STR, 8 DEX, 10 CTRL
Hands (d8 - d10)
- Master of the flesh, his appearance shifts and changes. Most often in a massive form, all muscle & bone at impossible proportions.
- To make art. To perfect. To manipulate
- Critical Damage: He is an artist, and the victim’s body is the clay. The Fleshsmith distorts an appendage in an impossible way.
13 HP, 1 Armor, 14 STR, 14 DEX, 14 CTRL
- Impeccable gray suit, trailed by a non-euclidian shadow.
- To control, to twist, to employ.
- Can heal using the bodies of others as fuel (drones).
- Delegated Magic: Can cast chaos magics through conduits, consuming their souls and sundering their flesh.
2 HP, 10 STR, 10 DEX, 10 CTRL,
Hands or tools (d6)
- Often normal people. When being utilized there is a glassy look to them. Sometimes their color ain’t right (skin, hair, clothes, everything).
- To follow. To be used.
- Drones can ignore their first instance of critical damage. Does not retreat unless it’s master wills it.
10 HP, 2 Armor, 12 STR , 15 DEX , 14 CTRL
Tentacle (d10, Blast)
- Echo of an Old Power.
- Quickly fading, must use flesh to maintain its frequency.
- Critical damage: Avatar rends the victim and absorbs it into itself (1d4 pieces). Fully heals STR.
10 HP, 12 STR, 15 DEX, 14 CTRL
Bite (d6) Shadow’s Embrace (d6 stress)
- Appearance unknown. Number unknown. Presence preceded by the blinking out of lights
- To rend, to take within itself.
- All attacks made against them are made at disadvantage.