Once you have a completed game, it is important to focus some effort on marketing (in order to get it in front of players).
- ZiMo 22 Workshop Series: How to Press Kit by Plus One Exp goes over how and why designers should create a press kit to help them with their marketing. Linked in the bio is a fantastic template that Tony uses in the workshop to support the creation of your very own press kit.
- A Crash Course On Marketing Your Indie RPG by Sean McCoy (the cofoudner of Tuesday Knight Game and designer of the phenomenal Mothership RPG).
- Marketing Yourself: Learn From Me As I Run Myself Like a Content Marketing Gigby Ash Kreider (designer and writer of The Watch).
- A TTRPG Creator’s Guide To Logo Design by Ghost Lore. An important part of marketing is creating a logo for your TTRPG brand, and Ghost Lore takes you through the process from start to finish.
- Gem Room Games has provided the press kits they created for The Weaver’s Observatory & DUKK BORG.